3M - 4026 Double Sided Foam Squares
High temperature resistant, acrylic adhesive.
- Distributes stress uniformly over bonded areas.
- Use to fill gaps and bond irregular surfaces.
- 1/16" open cell polyurethane foam with firm acrylic adhesive.
- Ideal for many indoor applications or for exterior applications where the tape will be protected from the environment.
- Acrylic adhesive features high bond strength and high temperature and solvent resistence.
- Conformable foam with high sheer strength.
- Ideal temperature range is 70° F. - 100° F.
- Data Sheet